1. What do I need to bring? A printed ticket is required for admittance. No exceptions.
2. Is there an age restriction? All ages are welcome, but everyone needs a ticket.
3. What about the weather? The show will go on, rain or shine. It’s supposed to be hot, so wear sunscreen and bring plenty of water.
4. What is the best time to arrive? Gates open at 3 p.m (Subject to change). Show starts at 7:30 p.m.
5. When will the show end? Around 10 p.m.
6. Can I leave the show? Yes…but you can’t come back in. Sorry, no ins and outs.
7. Will there be food and drinks for sale? Yep. But no alcoholic beverages will be sold. Let the music take you there!
8. Will there be ATMS? Yes. Thanks, Chase!
10. The Concert 4 NYC will raise funds and awareness for Robin Hood’s fight against poverty in New York City. Learn more.