After 9/11, the Robin Hood Relief Fund granted Friends of Firefighters $240,000 to provide mental health and other services to firefighters affected by the horrific event. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, many firefighters in the worst hit communities left their homes to help their neighbors in need.
With an annual budget of less than $400,000, our grant of $50,000 will help Friends of Firefighters provide mental health services and counseling for those firefighters and their families impacted by the storm. Tune in TONIGHT at 7:30pm ET for 12-12-12 The Concert for Sandy Relief! And check back here throughout the concert for highlights as legendary artists take the stage to support Hurricane Sandy victims.
9 Notes/ Hide
- student118 likes this
- autoradesconhecida8d likes this
- sassafrasssmith likes this
- soyunucordio110 likes this
- fire-rescue-ems likes this
- jsweetbicook83 reblogged this from robinhoodnyc
- 5picymarmalade reblogged this from robinhoodnyc
- robinsworld reblogged this from robinhoodnyc and added:
- robinsworld likes this
- robinhoodnyc posted this